Whirlpool 200 GENIUS CLS PLUS 3S 185 L Single Door Refrigerator Grey
- The direct cooling technology employed by this Whirlpool single door refrigerator keeps all kinds of food items fresh, without any frost formation.
- The 3 star rating approved Whirlpool refrigerator is very energy-efficient and consumes less power for its day-to-day operations; thereby making it a cost-effective alternative to have at home.
- This high-performance direct cool refrigerator has two large-sized shelves that can be used for storing all kinds of food products, dairy items, fruits, vegetables, and other prepared stuff with ease.
- Incorporating the popular insulted capillary technology, the refrigerant that reaches from the compressor to the freezer has a super cold gas circulating around it. This leads to benefits like better compressor efficiency, faster cooling, and 12 hours of cold retention in the refrigerator.
- The high-performing Whirlpool refrigerator is equipped with two dedicated door racks for chilling three 2 liters bottles and five 1liter bottles to perfection.
- This home appliance features a vegetable crisper with honey comb moisture lock-in technology that retains maximum moisture in the vegetables and fruits, and keeps them fresh for a longer time.
- It features an easy-to-clean removable airtight gasket that keeps the door liner clean and prevents the build-up of fungi and bacteria inside the refrigerator.
- The appliance uses an eco-friendly insulation material and green refrigerant which significantly reduces CO2 emissions, thereby enabling users to contribute towards a greener planet.
- The refrigerator is covered by a 1 year comprehensive warranty, along with a 5 years warranty on the compressor.
- Lacks water and ice dispenser.
The Whirlpool 200 GENIUS CLS PLUS 3S 185 L Single Door Refrigerator (Grey) is a good buy for homemakers desirous of availing direct cooling, single door benefits in their refrigerator. It is 3 star rated product with numerous cooling features that make it perfect for the price it comes.