Wham WD35 Dual Sim Black
- This Wham Mobile has a 1GHz dual-core processor, which is quite impressive given the fact that it is an entry level smartphone.
- It runs on 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Android, which is excellent for first time Android users who are trying to get a hang of this operating system.
- It supports dual SIM, which makes it a viable option for those who use two service providers.
- The 1.3 mega pixel camera of this android smartphone comes with a LED flash light, which makes it possible to take better lit pictures in the dark.
- It features G-sensor, proximity sensor and comes with other basic features like FM radio and GPS.
- The 1200 mAh battery in this Wham mobile phone offers a talk time of 360 minutes and standby time of 120 hours.
- It has a low RAM of 256MB, which may cause this phone to hang or function at a slower pace.
- The front VGA camera may not prove very useful in clicking sharp self portraits.
- The low internal memory of this phone forces you to purchase a separate SD card for expansion.
- This android smartphone does not support 3G, which maybe a constraint if you like to use the internet for watching videos or downloading data.
- This dual sim smartphone from Wham is a good option to buy, if you are looking forward to an entry level Android phone with basic features and specifications.