Vivo Y22 Dual Sim White
- The 8 megapixel camera on the Y22 is capable of recording 1080p videos at 30 fps which is mind blowing. Not many smartphones in the segment can record full HD videos.
- No lags or stuttering whatsoever. The hardware provided in the Y22 handles Android 4.2.2 just fine and you will not notice any slowdowns during heavy multitasking.
- The wide angle 5 megapixel selfie camera is simply icing on the cake. You can get a lot of people in the frame now, thanks to the wider aperture.
- Brilliant battery backup. You will easily be able to get a full day of use out of the phone and still have a little bit of fuel left to burn. On days with light usage, the smartphone easily manages to give one and a half days of backup.
- Android 4.2.2 is pretty much outdated now and Vivo has no plans to even roll out the Android 5.0 Lollipop which is also not the latest but would have been okay.
- 4 GB of internal storage out of which only 2 GB is usable is going to finish in the blink of an eye. If you are a hardcore smartphone user and want to install many applications and games, then you must look somewhere else.
The Vivo Y22 to our surprise has managed to make a lot of heat in the budget smartphone segment and has saved the brand up to a greater extent from facing any hard losses. The phone is specially meant for people who look for performance and camera capabilities in a budget and the Y22 dual sim smartphone is just the right option for them.
The Lava Iris X8 is a great alternative as well. The smartphone has a 5 inch multi-touch 720p HD screen, it runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat and can be upgraded to 5.1 Lollipop. As for the hardware, it has 2GB of RAM and 1.7 GHz Octa Core processor capable of running all graphic intensive games. On the back, there is an 8 megapixel camera and dual LED flashlight alongside and on the front, there is a 3 megapixel selfie camera.