Videocon VA163B 150 L Single Door Refrigerator Burgundy Red
- The direct cool technology of the Videocon Refrigerator ensures that cool air flows to all corners of the unit so that all foods kept within are cooled uniformly.
- With a capacity of 150 litres, the refrigerator provides ample space for storing groceries and other eatables for singles.
- The compact design of the unit is space-efficient and the polished outer panel lends it a stylish appearance.
- Various compartments inside the refrigerator make storing and accessing different food materials easy.
- Anti-fungal nature of the gasket keeps microbes away, and food hygienic and healthy.
- In this foam door acts as an effective insulation so that coolness inside the unit does not escape out. This keeps electricity consumption low.
- The refrigerator does not require a stabilizer as it can withstand power fluctuations to a certain extent.
- Advanced technology controls moisture and humidity levels inside.
- Manual temperature adjustment allows you to set the temperature depending on the amount of food to be cooled.
- Door lock prevents children from tampering with the unit.
- No auto defrost option.
- Voltage fluctuations beyond the limit of the stabilizer may affect refrigerator functioning, and make a separate stabilizer necessary.
The Videocon Refrigerator is a useful purchase for small families to store food. Additional features such as an anti-fungal gasket, door lock, manual temperature adjustment, stabilizer-free operation, and moisture and humidity control add to the utility of the unit.