Usha Infiniti Cook 12 L Halogen Oven OTG
- Energy efficiency is the first thing you will notice about the OTG. It consumes only 1300 W of power regardless of the multiple cooking combination usage. The glass cover is comprised with a thermostat that ensures the oven remains safe in case the voltage fluctuates.
- Its multi purpose use is the major reason why this Usha oven is preferred by the masses. The halogen OTG can bake, roast, deep fry, defrost, barbeque, and grill without causing any damage to the cooking element.
- The OTG is quite fast and requires very less oil to cook the food. USHA has always been making products that are healthy for customers in all aspects and the infiniti 12 L halogen oven is yet another technological marvel. Less oil equals a healthy life.
- It has the arm lock protection. When it comes to safety, USHA leaves no stones unturned. The halogen OTG comes with an arm lock panel that covers most areas of the glass bowl, protecting your hands from unintentional touches.
- The arm lock is connected to the cover of the OTG that has a digital panel on top of it so that you can cook your favorite dish without wasting much time.
- 1 year of warranty period is a bit short as compared to other USHA products which is rather disappointing.
Low fat food is always healthy and now that we have a product like the Usha halogen OTG oven, there is absolutely no reason for you to not buy it. It can handle sudden temperature changes, thanks to the inbuilt thermostat and manages to create a tight pressure of air inside the bowl for keeping the aroma and taste intact. Products like these are however not used on a regular basis and therefore USHA should increase the warranty to 2 years.