Sony Xperia Z3 Compact D5833 Green
- The configuration of 2.5 GHz quad-core processor, 2GB RAM and Adreno 330 GPU performs seamlessly without any lags or hangs. It multitasks efficiently to ensure that you enjoy a robust Android usage experience.
- It is waterproof to ensure that the phone remains safeguarded against accidental water splashes or rain soaks.
- Sony Xperia smartphone features the unique Triluminous display that crafts amazingly true colour shades. The X-Reality engine on the other has optimized colour, sharpness and contrast of each image separately.
- The 20.7MP autofocus camera with Exmor-RS CMOS sensor allows you to capture brilliant images with rich details.
- Other camera features on this phone include auto flash, continuous shooting, digital image stabilization, exposure compensation, face detection, geo tagging, high dynamic range mode (HDR), ISO control, Scenes, Self-timer, smile detection and touch to focus.
- This Sony Xperia smartphone has a 5.1MP wide angle front camera Exmor-R CMOS sensor, which allows you to capture bright and stunning selfies and also record footage for video calling.
- At 144 grams, this Android smartphone is pretty lightweight and can be carried around.
- It is packed with a 2930 mAh battery, which gives a talk time of 17 hours and standby time of 590 hours on the 3G network.
- It features advanced connectivity options like 4G LTE cat6 50, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11, a/ac/b/g/n/n 5GHz, Mobile Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS, Computer sync, DLNA, NFC, OTA sync, Tethering, TV-Out and USB.
- It has a non-removable battery, which may pose as a problem if it is damaged and needs to be changed.
If you are looking for a high-end smartphone with a fabulous camera, the state of the art configuration, advanced connectivity options and an amazing battery backup then look no further than the Sony Xperia Z3 Compact.