Sony SWR50 Smart Watch
- The Sony Smart Watch is powered by 420mAH battery that lasts up to two days.
- With 512MB RAM, Quad ARM A7, 1.2 Ghz processor and Android v4.3 OS, the smartwatch is capable of delivering super-fast performance and allow smooth navigation.
- It has 4GB internal memory that allows user to store favourite songs.
- The silicone strap has a polished metal finish which looks excellent and fits perfectly on the wrist.
- Multifunctional and feature packed, it also comes with Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyro Sensor, and Compass.
- It supports GPS which enables users to track their routes and distance.
- Equipped with built-in Wi-Fi, users can access apps, reply to the messages, and get notifications from their social networking accounts.
- With triple piece body and soft touch matte edge, it is lightweight and perfectly crafted for easy grip.
- Rectangular in shape, it is fitted with 1.6-inch Transflective screen that has a 320 x 320 pixel resolution.
- In terms of connectivity, it supports NFC, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth.
- Disappointing battery life.
- Though stylish in look, it is overly priced.
The Sony SWR50 Smart Watch is a high-end smartwatch with GPS support, and Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity. Extremely well made, the Sony Smart Watch is stylish, subtle and very functional. With numerous features, social media account sync, and lag-free software, the users can be rest assured about the purchase.