Sony MHC-V6D Mini Hi-Fi System
- This Sony Hi-Fi System is compatible with Bluetooth. Therefore, you can connect various devices to the system wirelessly and enjoy great music, anytime. The other connectivity options include USB ports.
- The PMPO of this system is 15840 W and the RMS is 1440 W. The system also uses a BASS BAZUCA feature, which gives you brilliant bass.
- The power consumption of this Mini Hi-Fi System on Standby mode is a mere 0.5 W. So you do not need to worry about your power bills while you enjoy your favourite music at home
- It has 20 pre-set FM channels and 10 pre-set AM channels. This Home Audio System is compatible with formats like MP3, CD, DVD, CD-R, Xvid, J-PEG, and many more.
- The only drawback of this Sony Hi-Fi System is that it has no HDMI support.
This Sony Hi-Fi System is one of the best audio systems out in the market. It has a great design and has a lot of incredible features included. It is a little pricey but it is totally worth it. As it is Sony, you know you are paying for a trustworthy brand and product.