Sandisk MicroSD HC 16 GB Class 10 Ultra Memory Card
- It is faster and much cheaper than all the popular memory cards in the market.
- It works equally well for both sequential and random write speeds.
- It is easily compatible with almost all gadgets.
- The SanDisk Ultra SDHC memory card is extremely durable.
- It consists of a built-in write protect switch which helps to prevent accidental data loss.
- It is super portable due to its small size.
- It seems to work at a slower speed while recording high quality high definition videos.
- It might get lost easily due to its small size, leading to important data loss.
- It has low random large-block write speeds
The SanDisk Ultra memory card is durable and has a low price along with coming with a 7 year warranty. It is ideal for those users who use digital cameras and camcorders to record videos. The SanDisk Ultra is known to perform really well in the sequential speeds, but it does give an issue with the random large-block writes. It is budget friendly and also compatible with most modern multimedia devices. In addition to this, it also comes with a full size SD adapter, so the users do not need to buy one separately.
- Kingston 16 GB Class 4 memory card is a premium card with a 4 MB/s minimum transfer speed. However, it is a bit slow for shooting videos. It is cheaper than the SanDisk Ultra SDHC memory card.
- SanDisk Extreme Pro memory card is much faster than the SanDisk Ultra SDHC memory card. It is capable for a 95 MB/s read and write speed. It is only ideal for professional videographers and photographers. It is also a bit more expensive than the SanDisk Ultra SDHC memory card.