Samsung Tizen Z1 Z130H Dual Sim Black
- The product has inbuilt Tizen Operating System, which is considered quite efficient in terms of performance as well as ease of use.
- 750 MB RAM is enough for Tizen OS to run smooth.
- The battery is removable and you can easily access and replace it whenever required.
- It supports OTG Cable that lets you connect full sized USB Type-A pendrives with the Samsung Z1.
- Coming with Samsung's Ultra Power Saving mode, you can extend the battery life by several hours using this unique feature.
- The device comes with an in-built Antivirus Protection. There is no need to install third-party antivirus apps that further create problems in the device.
- Battery backup is not so good.
- The camera of the phone is not able to capture good pictures in low light and front cam is only VGA.
- This Samsung phone lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- No display screen protection
- 1080p video play back is not supported.
The Samsung Smartphone Z1 is the first smartphone to run on the South Korean giant's own open source software platform Tizen. Its operating system is interesting. You will be able to customize everything in your phone according to your choice. It comes at an affordable price and has entry level features to justify it.
The Micromax Canvas Xpress 4G Q413 sports a 5-inch IPS LCD display with HD (720 x 1280 pixels) screen resolution, leading to a pixel density of 294ppi. The phone runs on a quad-core Cortex A53 processor clocked at a speed of 1GHz and is supported by a RAM of 2GB for smooth running of the device. The Operating System is powered by Android v5.1 Lollipop. is equipped with a primary camera of 8mp coupled with a secondary camera of 2mp for clicking quality pictures and recording videos. It also supports an internal memory of 16GB which is further expandable upto 32GB via microSD card.