Samsung SM-G531F Galaxy Grand Prime Grey
- This Samsung smartphone is loaded with 1.2 GHz Quad Core processor that can overkill any app or game at medium or high settings; excellent for a hardcore gamer.
- This is purely an Android smartphone with v5.1 (Lollipop) that is the latest android version. So, you will never miss the features provided by the latest android platform, plus it will also help your system to work even faster and better.
- The Samsung Galaxy Smartphone boasts a 5-inch capacitive touch screen with 220 ppi. Now, you can enjoy your movie at the best and fullest.
- The inbuilt speaker creates a loud and clear sound with less distortion. With 4G you can also enjoy online videos at the best quality with zero buffering.
- What makes this Samsung Galaxy Smartphone better than other devices is that it comes with a premier look and the body looks very sturdy and design is also very decent.
- Though the phone incorporates 1 GB RAM and 1.2 GHz of quad-core processor, it could have been a little better if the storage capacity would be more and an upgraded processor would be an added advantage.
- The display is pretty decent and sharp, but then the 220 ppi is a bit disadvantage.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime is totally a classic Android smartphone and if the cons don't matter much, you can definitely buy this product. The design bears the same Samsung signature design and there are not too many variations. Moreover, Samsung is one of the ruling brands when it comes to Android smartphones. Overall, the phone is quite a safe buy.