Samsung Galaxy Tab4 8.0 3G 16GB Black
- Faster performance. The 1.2 quad core chip set combined with 1.5 GB of RAM make everything utterly responsive. Be it multitasking, playing games or making video calls in a row, the device does it all without even heating up.
- Superb battery backup. On a full charge, your tablet is likely to ask for more the next morning or in the afternoon even on a little heavy usage.
- A class apart in terms of looks and feel. The leather-like back gives the Tab a premium and solid feel and the aluminium tactile buttons are well placed.
- Multiple account enabled. If there are more than one user, the Tab can be personalized and privatized according to their requirements which is a breakthrough feature in the world of Tablet PCs.
- Only 64 GB of maximum storage expansion. 64 GB of storage expansion is a bit unsettling as people store so many movies, television series in a Tablet and obviously the maximum should have been at least 128 GB.
- 1.5 GHz processor just doesn't cut it. There should have been at least 2 GHz because at times, you will encounter some minor frame drops when playing heavy games.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 is a perfectly balanced device and every part of it is designed in a way to deliver a premium feel to the user. It has scored fairly high in the department of looks, performance, user interface, build quality and makes for the best Android Tablet PC you can vouch for.
The MI Pad is an 8 inch android tablet that runs on android 4.4.4 KitKat and has an ARM Cortex-15 quad core processor clocked at 2.2 GHz. The tablet is really snappy, thanks to 2 GB of RAM and NVIDIA Kepler graphics processor. The 6700 mAh battery gives an outstanding backup of at least 2 days on moderate use. There are 2 loud speaker grills at the back, the 8 mp rear and the 5 mp front camera shoot crisp pictures and are the best cameras in the fraternity of Tablet PCs.