Samsung Galaxy S6 G920I 32GB White Pearl
- Elegantly crafted with glass and metal, this Android smartphone has a very premium look.
- The 5.1 inch Super AMOLED display screen has an amazing resolution of 2560 X 1440 pixels, which is the best among all the phones available in the market.
- The 16 MP rear camera can shoot images and videos with a resolution of 3456 X 4608 pixels which is quite impressive. The images and videos clicked using this camera are of HD quality and are crystal clear.
- The 5 MP front camera of this 4G smartphone is equally amazing and can shoot videos of 1080p @ 30fps.
- The operating system of Android Lollipop 5.0.2 happens to be the latest version and supports heavy apps and games.
- The phone has an internal memory of 32 GB and an RAM of 3 GB, which is leagues ahead of other smartphones.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 is 4G compatible.
- It is engineered for wireless charging that enables you to charge your Android smartphone anywhere without looking for a plug point.- Samsung Galaxy S6 is 4G compatible.
- It is engineered for wireless charging that enables you to charge your Android smartphone anywhere without looking for a plug point.
- Unlike its contemporaries, this phone is not waterproof which seems like a drawback.
- The 2550mAH battery is non-removable and offers a talk time of up to 13 hours which seems quite average.
- The internal memory of 32 GB is quite impressive. However, this Samsung smartphone does not support an SD card which means expansion of storage space is not possible.
Samsung Galaxy S6 with its amazing looks, extraordinary performance, 4G compatibility, and an impressive internal storage space is surely value for money. A few drawbacks cannot mar the overall quality of the phone. However, if these cons are conquered this could be one of the must-have phones in the market.