Samsung Galaxy S6 Flat G920I 32GB Black Sapphire
- Images come to life on the 5.1-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display. So, you can enjoy higher resolution with dazzling colours.
- The ultra-responsive 16MP rear-facing camera has a built-in Optical Image Stabilization and Auto HDR that snaps brilliant photos. The selective focus allows the blurring of the background while focusing on the main object.
- The cutting-edge processor and the 3GB of RAM provides lightning-fast response and exceptional multi-tasking power while moving through apps, watching videos and more.
- The ultra power saving mode shuts down all unnecessary features and lets you attend calls and messages upto 24 hours at only 10% power.
- For wireless charging, the charging pad is sold separately
- No room for microSD card slot and no option of removable batteries.
- The internal memory of 32GB might change after software upgrades are performed and after installation of few benchmarking apps.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 32GB Black Sapphire is a new-age smartphone with a beautiful design and stunning features. Battery life is excellent, even after long hours of heavy use. With double the amount of internal storage, you will experience faster performance while accessing files and the web. The heart-rate scanner and the finger scanner are the unique features apart from the high-tech camera that offers breathtaking display. The front camera of 5MP with 120 degree wide-angle lens is a treat for selfie lovers. This phone comes with a highest recommendation with groundbreaking technology.
phone! I am using it since it came out and has almost no problem till now. I
had only one issue and that is the default keyboard that kept on going
unresponsive.I had to download another keyboard from the app store and the
problem is fixed. |
-Clear sound quality
-Feels solid (quality materials)
-Battery life could be better (like all android phones).
-Keyboard was better than the S4 but kept on going unresponsive. Sprint tech support was not helpful. New keyboard from the app store solved the problem.