Samsung Galaxy Note 5 N920GA 32GB Black Sapphire
- The slim design, shiny hardware, and pleasing aesthetics make it an object of pride for the owner. Samsung has used Corning Gorilla Glass 4 and 7000-series aluminium that gives this Octa Core smartphone a
- It also comes with a 3000-mAh battery, which is long lasting and also incredibly stable
- This 4GB ram smartphone is engineered with the
- The easy-to-use stylus or S Pen adds a deeper sense of control over the phone.
- The Octa-core Exynos 7420 processor and 4 GB RAM ensure that the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is an excellent performer. Heavy apps and games are no trouble for this smartphone.
- Excellent camera performance with a 16 MP rear camera 5 MP front camera. You can click detailed and clear images with these amazing specs.
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Does not have the luxury of expandable storage capacity.
- Gaming tends to heat up the phone, which can get uncomfortable after a while.
- The S Pen mechanism is prone to damage, and you have to be extra careful while re-inserting it, since placing it the wrong way could damage the phone irreversibly.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 with an excellent stylus is definitely an upgrade over previous Galaxy Note models. This feature packed phone is the perfect choice for both professional and personal use, but it is a little expensive. The performance, functions, and features can out perform most of the latest smartphones in the market. If you're not a stickler for the price, then this smartphone is just right for you.