Prestige PIC 1.0 Mini Induction Cooktop
- Wider display panel covering all possible options so that you can easily cook something with the appropriate amount of heat.
- Dual heat sensors. The Prestige PIC 1.0 Mini Induction Cooktop is equipped with two heat sensors that make sure whatever is it that you are cooking gets proper heat from all the sides.
- Chamfered edges combined with a compact design make the cooktop look quite good. The Prestige logo on the top is embedded inside the plate and the lines all around make it easier to know where the actual heating area is.
- Equipped with a thermostat that regulates the amount of power that flows in and ultimately protecting it from any damage.
- The button placement is not satisfying. The entire coating on the top makes it hard to actually feel the buttons and you'll end up pressing the blank areas and it won't work until you actually find and press the right button.
The Pigeon Favourite IC 1800W is a glass cooktop that has up to 7 preset menus and requires power of up to 1800W. It is bigger than the Prestige PIC 1.0 and has a 1.3 meter swivel cord that protects the user from all possible accidents. The menu panel is LED powered and you can also use it effectively in areas that are not well lit. The heating element inside this Pigeon cooktop is bigger and ensures proper cooking of the food.