Philips SBCHL140/98 On the Ear Headphone Graphite
- The ultra-lightweight design of these Philips headphones makes it pretty comfortable to wear, without hurting your ears or your head, where the headband rests. The slim and lightweight headband is made out of steel and is ideal for continuous usage for long duration.
- The product is quite durable, thanks to the reinforced cable connections. This will prevent the wires from cracking at the ends, and they will last really very long.
- The 30mm driver in the headphones is designed to deliver distortion free rich sound quality, that is also deep on bass. These on ear headphones can handle any type of music, be it pop, rock, jazz, or hip-hop.
- Philips has given bass beat vents that maintain the air movement to deliver better sound with deeper bass. The design is unique to these Philips headphones only.
- This stylish and modern looking headphone is an amazingly value for money product, considering its top notch build quality and and audio experience.
- The 1 metre wire of this headphone seems to be a bit short. It should be enough to connect with the front audio port on your PC or laptop, but it won't let you connect with devices placed at a distance.
Philips sets a perfect example to the industry on how to make an extremely good headphone for the budget segment. Nothing could have been better than this! It is a flawless combination of amazing sound quality and build quality, packed in a compact and lightweight design. You can carry it along for your jogging session, or commute to work.
Alternatively, you can go for the Zebronics H-100HM headphone, which also has a mic for video chats, and other recording purposes. With a bigger 40mm driver, this headphone is better with audio quality and has deeper bass replication. With a 180cm long cable, you'll be able to connect with devices kept at a distance. Coming from a recognised brand, this headphone is truly worth its price.