Philips QT4001/15 Trimmer Black & Blue
- Elegant design. The first thing you will come to notice about the Philips trimmer is its pitch black color and slim design. The rotating wheel and cap colors are in contrast with the black color of the trimmer giving it a premium look.
- Unlike the sharp trimmers that barbers have which are ridiculously harsh on the skin, the Philips QT4001/15 has blades with round edges that protect your skin from cuts that could further lead to irritation.
- The detachable head of the trimmer makes the cleaning process so much easier. Just wash it with some cool water, place it back and you are all set.
- Can be used without the cord for up to 45 minutes straight.
- Takes forever to charge. 10 hours for a full charge is something that must be improved.
- No low battery indicator which is something that a trimmer should have because sometimes the battery goes down during the trimming process and doesn't even give a fair amount of time to finish the job.
The Philips QT4001/15 is an advanced and ergonomically designed trimmer that lets you groom your facial hair in an all new way. With its precision crafted round edged blades, it keeps your skin from getting any small nicks. The charging time however needs to cut down a little but if you are willing to compromise, then it is the best budget friendly cordless trimmer you can buy.
The Panasonic ERK206KK is an all black cordless trimmer that has a design similar to the Philips QT4001/15. As for performance, the trimmer gives about 50 minutes of use on a full charge and charges in about 8 hours which is slightly better. It can be cleaned with a brush but can't be washed with water so you will have to deal with small bits of your hair on it every time.