Philips HD9220/20 Electric Air Fryer
- Premium design and build quality. The Philips air fryer is quite robust and it goes without saying that it would surely add to your kitchen's overall beauty with its innovative design.
- A technology that requires less oil for frying. Too much oil, as you might already know, is not good for health. The Philips air fryer consumes less oil in comparison to the conventional way of frying.
- Easy-to-use timer knob. Philips has done an outstanding job here by providing a timer knob that is pretty tactile to the touch and more satisfying to rotate.
- Large tray capacity. The cooking tray is very large and can accommodate a rather large amount of food.
- At 7 kilograms, it is quite heavy. It is important that you keep your hands firm otherwise it might slip off of your hands because of its glossy finish.
- The tray requires thorough cleaning every time you cook something. Due to air tight cooking, the tray absorbs some of the odor of the food you are cooking and must be washed properly.
Philips has indeed done a remarkable job by manufacturing a future-proof device like the Philips electric air fryer that has made cooking healthier and smarter. The fact that it is so simple to use has made it the most sought after kitchen appliances of all time. This product comes with the highest recommendation possible.
The Kenstar Aster 1500-Watt Oxy Fryer is a solid alternative to the Philips electrical air fryer with a cooking tray capacity of 3 liters. Its power and voltage requirements are 1500W and 240V. The best part about the Kenstar Aster is that it comes with a thermostat and automatically cuts the power off when the temperature reaches a certain limit.
|Fantastic product for all recipes... It has drastically reduced our oil consumption thus became a much healthier option without sacrificing taste. I have tried so many recipes it was great experience you will also love this product and it's cooking speed is also good. Would recommend constant monitoring to avoid over-cooking. Very easy to wash. The price of the product is little high, but after getting such a marvellous results, nobody will bother about its price.|