Philips Hair Clipper HC5450/15 Series 5000 Trimmer Black & Silver
- Faster than an average hair trimmer. The twin titanium blade mechanism on the trimmer has comparatively less friction that most hair trimmers and trims faster without hurting your skin.
- Cordless use for about an hour and a half. Where other trimmers start dying just after half an hour of cordless use, the Philips Trimmer 5000 series works for 90 minutes and requires only 1 hour to charge fully which makes it undeniably the best in the segment.
- Long lasting blades. Philips has done a commendable job here by manufacturing the trimmer with maintenance free titanium blades that are harder than steel and sharpen themselves after every shave. Shake the blade under the tap twice or thrice and it will be as good as new.
- Freedom to flaunt the look you want. With precision trimming of up to 23 mm, you can easily choose the length of your beard and trim it down accordingly.
- Turbo boost button needs a little improvement as it sucks the battery very fast. Using it when the trimmer is fully charged would be wise.
Philips has always been a step ahead when it comes to innovation for a better lifestyle and the hair clipper series 5000 HC5450/15 is just another example of their consistent hard work and excellence. The twin titanium blades and turbo boost button are the two noteworthy features that will simplify your everyday grooming requirements. The turbo boost however is a rather risky feature that can put you into trouble if you use it when the battery is dying but is absolutely safe to use on a full charge.
The Panasonic ERGY10 trimmer offers some of the most advanced features in the budget segment and is also equipped with a washable floating blade that twists and turns according to the build of your face. It can also be used on a wet face and has 5 manual cutting length adjustments that trim your beard with utmost accuracy.