Philips GC85 750 Watts Iron
- The Philips iron measures 10.5 x 24 x 10.6 cm and weighs 798 grams. Lightweight and portable, it makes for a useful travel companion too.
- This dry iron is white in color with a clean and smooth finish.
- It has a cool touch body with ergonomic grip that allows users to hold the iron properly.
- Designed with ceralon coating and a black American heritage sole plate, the iron glides smoothly over all kind of fabrics including cotton, woolen, satin and silk.
- Highly utilitarian, it is equipped with an easy-to-operate temperature control system that is used for managing the iron's temperature in line with the kind of fabric used. Users may like to pre-set the temperature before starting off with their ironing tasks.
- Offering fast heating and even heat distribution, this handy appliance gives crease-free clothes within minutes.
- This Philips model features a fully moving swivel cord that allows users to move the iron in any direction, without worrying about any tangled wires.
- It has a power-on indicator that turns the light on when the device is in use.
- Energy efficient to the core, the high-performing Philips iron consumes 1000 watts of power and 240 volts input power that saves on electricity bills.
- It is backed by a 2 years manufacturer warranty.
- Along with the main unit, the sales pack includes an instructional manual and warranty card.
- It has a delicate thermostat dial that may break if used forcibly.
This Philips Dry Iron is equipped with a temperature control, fully functional swivel cord, non stick ceralon coating, black American heritage sole plate, and cool touch body. It makes for a good buy for home-makers needing a high-quality iron for taking care of all kinds of fabrics including nylon, cotton, polymer, wool, linen, etc.