Philips GC1920/28 Steam Iron
- This Philips iron is meant for a perfectly finished job done as quickly as possible with its smooth gliding soleplate and its pointed tip for easy action while ironing.
- The water tank is big and can be filld up easily owing to its main hole and the sideways opening door.
- Emptying the water out of this Philips GC1920 iron is also easy as you just have to invert it and pour the water out. The water resistant surface of the iron ensures that there is no damage to the iron even if it gets wet.
- It has a Black American heritage coating on its soleplate for easy gliding, so your iron will not stick or get stuck to your clothes.
- Continuous steam system gives better crease removal even in the most crumpled fabrics.
- It features temperature control dial that ensures your clothes stay damage-free as you can choose the temperature for a specific fabric.
- Auto cut off system ensures there is no overheating of the iron and your clothes remain safe.
- Light in weight, therefore the chances of damage due to accidental fall is higher.
- The water tank capacity is 180 ml, therefore needs to be filled up periodically if the clothes to be ironed are more.
Known for being technologically superior, this Philips steam iron gives your perfectly ironed clothes in the quickest possible time due to its steam system and high quality soleplate. If you are looking to get a new iron that can be used for any kind of clothes without damaging them, then this is your best option. Go for it and you will not regret your choice.