Philips GC158/02 Dry Iron
- This Philips Dry Iron has a uniquely pointed tip, which allows you to iron even the hardest to reach areas of your apparel.
- The Golden American Heritage soleplate of this Philips iron makes it easier to glide on all types of fabrics.
- It uses the cast-in soleplate technology for faster and uniform heating, thereby allowing you to iron your clothes with much more ease.
- It has a temperature control dial, which allows you to select a lower temperature for delicate materials like silk and nylon, and medium to high temperatures for materials like cotton, linen and denim.
- This Phillips iron has a sleek and ergonomic design along with a 1.8 m cord, which makes it easy to manoeuver.
- It is stylish, compact, and lightweight, and can be easily stored anywhere after use.
- It is difficult to remove creases from thick cotton clothes.
- It heats up pretty fast and can cause damage to the cloth if the temperate is not set according to the fabric.
If you do your laundry at home, and are looking for a decent dry iron at a pocket friendly price, then this Philips Dry Iron is an excellent choice for you. Owing to its smooth gliding base, compact size and uniform heating plate, this Phillips Iron is perfect for ironing a wide range of fabrics. It is suitable for the ironing needs of a small family of 3 to 4 people.
|The product is good enough. Working efficiently. As expected the quality is good as it is from Philips... Good thing is that it comes with a warranty.Very stylish and attractive look.The reason to choose this product is its aesthetic & golden coating.It has light indicator too which is very important.|