Philips BT50B Bluetooth Portable Speaker Black
- With its compact and ultra-portable design, it is very easy to carry around.
- Despite such a compact design, the speaker produces impressive sound quality.
- Bluetooth works up to a distance of 10 metres while the speaker is in line of sight.
- The high-quality Lithium Polymer Battery built into the speaker keeps it running for up to 6 hours with continuous usage.
- Weighing in at 90 grams, the Bluetooth speaker is lighter than most smartphones.
- You can use the charger of your smartphone to charge this speaker, as it uses a standard microUSB port for charging.
- Though, the speaker is perfect for personal use or to fill one single room, you cannot use it as a party speaker and expect crisp sound.
With a brilliant design and an array of amazing features, you just can't ignore this portable speaker. The sound quality is top notch, considering its size and price range. With a rechargeable battery and excellent connectivity options this speaker is a great value for money product.
JBL Go Wireless Speaker is a great alternative to the Philips speaker. The JBL Go is compact Bluetooth speaker that produces 3W of sound with its 1.0 channel configuration. The speaker can connect to your devices either via Bluetooth or using the audio-in port. It is powered by a rechargeable Lithium Ion battery that can run the speaker for up to 5 hours.
|The Sound Output from such a small Device is unexpected. It's Just a small BOOMBOX. It looks small but it sounds amazing. Get charged in about 1 and half hour. Very light weighted. It supports almost all Bluetooth devices whether new or old. The Philips BT-50 is made of good quality plastic. Looks are really awesome and stylish. Philips is really rocking.|