Philips AquaTouch S5420/06 Shaver
- The electric shaver heads move in five different positions each. This allows the shaver to move along the neck and jaw line.
- A trimmer can be quickly added to help trim a moustache and sideburns.
- It takes an hour to charge the electric shaver battery. After being charged, it will work for about 45 minutes of running time.
- A quick charge feature works on the power base to get the battery charged up to where it has enough power for one shave. It takes about five minutes for the quick charge feature to work.
- This electric shaver needs to be washed regularly for it to continue to work its best.
- The shaver may slow down if it gets too wet although it will continue to lift the hair even as it slows down.
- The trimmer feature has to be cleaned out regularly so it can actually work.
You can always use the S5420/06 Philips shaver to help you get a good shave going. You can use this for a dry or wet shave and get a clean shave every single time thanks to how well this works to trim all areas around your face. You will especially love how well it can glide as the shaving heads help it move all over the skin with care.