Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual Sim Black
- The Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual Sim Black comes with 1,950 mAh Li-ion battery and gives up to 11 hours of talk time on 2G and 13 hours talk time on 3G networks. This makes the battery performance decent enough.
- The Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual Sim Black has connectivity features like SIM slots, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS/AGPS, USB port and Bluetooth v4.0. for connecting to other devices and sharing media files. Moreover there are in built sensors in the phone as well.
- The Microsoft Lumia 535 has a 5 MP main and 5 MP front camera. The main camera has features like autofocus, LED flashlight and f/2.4 aperture for better light and A1/4 inch sensor. With the LED flashlight you can shoot clear pictures even in the dark.
- The Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual Sim comes with good configurations like 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor and has 1GB RAM. Moreover, the phone has a8 GB internal memory and can be expanded to 128 GB.
- The Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual Sim Black does not support 4G networks.
- The Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual Sim Black does not include features like Infrared, WI0FI direct, HDMI and MHL out.
Verdict:The Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual Sim Black is a decent phone with very good features. The phone has a 1.2 GHz processor and 8GB internal memory. The 5 inches screen comes with a Gorilla Glass protection and the phone has a 5 MP front and main camera. This combination of features makes it an excellent Windows phone.