Micromax Bolt X088 White
- The Micromax mobile phone is small enough to carry around easily. It is 60 g in weight.
- This works with video and audio recording features.
- The Dual SIM mobile phone can quickly link to a 2G network.
- A microSD card can be added to the GSM mobile phone to increase its memory. It can expand the memory by up to 4 GB.
- SMS and call memory features are used to help people keep tabs on their messages and prior calls.
- A USB connection can be used to help with powering up the battery.
- GPRS connectivity is used to help with improving how fast online speeds can work on a network.
- This GSM mobile phone only has a 0.3-megapixel camera.
- This will not work with Wi-Fi or 3G signals.
- The Micromax mobile phone only offers about four hours of talk time on its 950 mAh battery. It does offer a standby time of about 240 hours though.
- The push buttons on the lower half might be too small for some people.
You can use the Micromax Bolt X088, if you are looking for a small and compact phone. This phone is easily portable and is easy to handle. It is perfect for when you're looking to send text messages or simply make calls. The simple design especially gives you more control over how well the phone can be used.
|I am happy with this product, as it has all the basic features. Thanks to Micromax. It produces less radiation which is a good thing. Very sleek design. All necessary features are there like flash light, FM Radio, Camera, Mp3 Player etc. The only inconvenience I observed is key Board is not that much user friendly and no 3.5mm audio jack is there.|