Maharaja Whiteline DI-650 Dry Iron
- Endowed with an ergonomically designed handle and light weight, you can comfortably work with this iron for an extended time.
- The ceramic sole plate is non-stick, which ensures complete safety of fabrics and prevents them from sticking on to the plate.
- With a power requirement of 1000 W, this Maharaja Dry Iron is quite energy efficient and does not draw heavy electricity bills.
- Thanks to the indicator light in place, you know when the iron is on and when it is off.
- Controlling the temperature of this Maharaja iron is easy with the temperature control knob. Depending on the fabric that you want to iron, you can alter the temperature, thus ensuring the safety of the clothes.
- The swivel cord makes it easy to reach and iron the hard to reach areas like below the shirt collar etc.
- With a safety fuse in place, this iron automatically cuts off when it reaches the selected temperature.
- Being a lightweight iron, it does not work well on stubborn wrinkles.
Highly economical and endowed with some impressive features, this Maharaja Whiteline iron is perfect for all. Ergonomic design, lightweight, energy efficient, convenient temperature control, non-stick sole plate, swivel cord and automatic cut off makes for a good deal and offers total value for money. However, being a lightweight iron, this may not be very effective on very stubborn wrinkles.