LG MH2046HB 20 L Grill Microwave Oven Black and Silver
- With the smart intellowave technology, the food cooks faster than regular grill ovens. The reason why the oven is faster is that the technology circulates all the microwaves evenly so that no corner is left out which ultimately requires lesser time.
- This microwave oven is very compact. It is just 45.5 cm in width and does not take up a lot of space. It can be placed just about anywhere.
- It has the option of 35 Indian menus for you to choose from.
- It has the easy-clean coating. The coating is evenly spread on all sides and keeps the inner walls from the hardest of stains.
- This LG Microwave oven has convenient touch pad controls. The microwave houses complete LED back-lit touch buttons on the front right.
- The LG MH2046HB microwave is energy inefficient. Where other microwave consume less power even after using multiple combinations, the LG microwave oven functions otherwise. It sucks up 2100 W and stands to be one of the most power hungry ovens in the market.
The LG gill microwave oven has a lot to offer for the price and is undoubtedly the most feature rich oven for the price. LG has been developing first class electronic utility products but this one seems to have a power consumption issue. This however can be balanced out considering the features the oven comes with and such features require power to efficiently carry out the task.
The Godrej GMX20CA5MLZ is a 20 Liter microwave oven that comes with convection technology and consumes 100 W more than LG's MH2046HB. It has a big glass panel in the front and tactile menu buttons on the right side. With 114 cooking menus and up to 10 power levels, it is the best alternative.