LG L60i X137 Dual Sim White
- The LG L60i uses a 1700 mAh battery. This is a little larger in capacity than what the older L60 phone uses.
- The 4 GB drive on the phone can be expanded with a 32 GB microSD card. This card can be protected with a slot cover.
- This offers dual-SIM support for added connectivity support.
- The Knock Code feature allows the user to set up a knock-based system to make it easier for a locking feature to work on the phone. This uses a variety of combinations that the user can easily adjust and program.
- The front facing camera offers one mega pixel of resolution and is very easy to adjust for quick selfies.
- This phone does not have access to 3G signals like what the L60 had.
- There is only 512 MB of RAM on the phone, thus making it less capable of handling a larger variety of programs.
- The screen's display is clear but at the same time it can take a bit of time for a user to customize the display due to the slower memory.
The LG L60i is an ideal phone that is easy to play with and will give you more opportunities for entertainment thanks to how it can play back videos and audio files quickly. Its camera is easy to handle and use while the online connections are rather varied. You can especially use this with plenty of data thanks to the microSD support that this smartphone has to offer.