LG G3 32GB Titanium
- The LG smartphone has a slim body at just 8.9 mm in thickness to make it easy to handle.
- It operates on Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat), v5.0.2 (Lollipop), and has a planned upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- The quad-core 2.5 GHz processor ensures that programs can load as quickly as possible.
- The Li-ion 3000 mAh battery can be removed and replaced if necessary. Meanwhile, it can handle up to 19 hours of talk time on a 2G network or 21 hours on a 3G network.
- The 3G RAM on this phone ensures that more programs can be open without having to worry about the phone slowing down.
- The phone memory can be expanded up to 128 GB using a MicroSD card.
- The buttons on the bottom part of the screen might be a little too responsive. That is, it is easy to accidentally touch a button and do something unwanted with it.
- The speaker on the top part of the phone needs to be clearly open and unobstructed as there aren't many other spots for the phone to work with.
You will be surprised at how well the LG G3 Android smartphone can work for your talking and online usage needs. It is fast enough to help you get online and do more things but still physically small enough to be easy to hold onto. You will especially enjoy the fine display on this phone for when you're looking to get online and do things with this phone.