Lenovo Yoga 500 80N4003WIN 35.56cm (14 Inch) Touchscreen Laptop Black
- Fifth generation Intel Core i5 offers strong performance. Coupled with 4 GB DDR3 RAM and portability, the Lenovo Yoga 500 80N4003WIN isn't a bad solution for those on the go.
- 14 inch, full HD display offers LED backlighting with excellent viewing angles. Pixel density is 157 pixels per inch which is pretty good for this size.
- Ample number of slots. Great build quality.
- Accu Type keyboard is backlit which helps in low lit settings.
- Battery life caps out at six hours, which is average considering other similar priced devices.
- Integrated Intel HD 5500 feels kind of weak for most gaming efforts.
- Windows 8.1 bundled as OS instead of Windows 10.
Like many of its Yoga notebooks, the Lenovo Yoga 500 80N4003WIN meets a very specific set of requirements. With a weight of 1.8 kg, thickness of 0.85 inches and the ability to transform into a tablet, this device is meant for those on the go. It won't run the latest games at the best settings and the battery life is pretty average but it's still a good portable solution. Check out cheaper Lenovo Yoga devices before making your decision though.
Slightly costlier than the Lenovo Yoga 500 80N4003WIN, the HP Pavilion13 x360 s101Tu is pretty intriguing in its own right. It offers a more powerful sixth generation Intel Core i5-6200U clocked at 2.3 GHz, 4 GB DDR3 RAM (with capacity for 16 GB) and a 1 TB HDD. The GPU is still pretty average with an Intel HD 520 but the 13.3 inch, 1920x1080 resolution IPS screen looks great. The HP Pavilion13 x360 s101Tu is pretty sleek at 1.71 kg and even offers up to 9 hours of battery life.