Lenovo Yoga 3 80JH00A2IN 35.56cm (14 Inch) Touchscreen Laptop Light Silver
- Excellent configuration. The Intel Core i7-5500U, 8 GB DDR3 RAM and Nvidia N16S-GT are equipped to handle just about anything you can throw at it. Just don't run games on Ultra settings.
- Beautiful design which weighs 1.6 kg and measures 0.72 inches while offering strong build quality. Comfortable to use in tablet form.
- 14 inch display has good pixel density thanks to the full HD resolution. Touchscreen support is also included.
- Strong battery life, especially for your average user.
- Somewhat expensive.
- Battery life for heavy users is pretty strong but not the best at this price.
- Display suffers from some reflectiveness in brightly lit settings.
The Lenovo Yoga 3 80JH00A2IN is one of the top-tier solutions for those on the go and even offers amazing performance for home users. The strong battery life coupled and powerful hardware makes the Lenovo Yoga 3 80JH00A2IN a great choice even if you couldn't be bothered about hybrid notebooks. This all comes at a price though and you'll need to spend quite a bit on this notebook. It's also worth noting that with regards to battery life, there are better options (Apple's early 2015 MacBook series comes to mind). That being said, the Lenovo Yoga 3 80JH00A2IN is still recommended.
The Lenovo Yoga 500 80N400MRIN doesn't have as good a battery life but in terms of features, including Windows 10 support, it's incredible solid. Specifications include an Intel Core i7-5500U clocked at 2.4 GHz, an Nvidia GeForce 920M with 2 GB DDR3 VRAM, 8 GB DDR3 RAM and a 1 TB hard disk. It's full HD 14 inch LED IPS display is also capable of bending backwards with the device converting into a tablet. Battery life is roughly 6 hours but it costs slightly lower than the Lenovo Yoga 3 80JH00A2IN.