Lenovo S660 Dual SIM Titanium
- On this smartphone, a nibble Quad core 1.3 GHz Quad core-processor coupled with 1 GB of RAM allows for seamless switching between apps.
- Here, 8 GB of internal memory supports up to 32 GB of external memory by using a MicroSD card. With its large data storage capacity, this phone makes way for the storage of large-sized video and audio files. This feature enables the dual SIM smartphone to preload itself with numerous apps as well.
- With a touch screen measuring in at 4.70 inches, and boasting of a screen resolution of 540 x 960 pixels and a PPI of 234 pixels, this phone has true HD display features to its credit.
- Measuring(l x b x d) 137 x 68.8 x 9.95 mm and weighing in at a measly 151 gms, this smartphone is surely the one that could be stored anywhere with ease.
- Capable of a standby time of 840 hours, its 3000 mAh replaceable battery is true to form in giving a talktime of up to 36 hours on the smartphone.
- Connectivity is achieved via 3G, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi capability on this Lenovo model. Its all pervasive 3.5 mm audio jack gives this smartphone the general connectivity it requires.
- Here, a built in FM receiver brings greater utility to the mobile phone and can be used in most situations.
- Additional convenience and utility is added to the high-performing 4.7 inch smartphone courtesy its ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and accelerator sensor.
- The smartphone is available with a standard one year manufacturer warranty.
- Excessive heating of the battery has been noticed with the extended use of this Lenovo smartphone.
If on a budget, this Lenovo S660 delivers what it promises. With coveted features like a 8 MP rear camera, 540 x 960 pixel display and an expandable memory up to 32 GB, this smartphone ranks on the list of up market mobile phones. Definitely a serious player at such a budget.