Lenovo A2010 Black
- The Lenovo A2010 smartphone is 4G compatible (both TDD and FDD bands) so it is one of the modern and updated phones.
- It has a 5 mp camera with Flash for amazing pictures
- This dual SIM smartphone has a long battery life, and can deliver a talk time of up to 8.5 hours on 3G and 4G networks.
- The connectivity options in the phone include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G, 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India), so you can take a pick as per the availability and your need.
- The sensors on the phone include an Accelerometer
- Battery of the phone heats up very easily and you can feel the heat while charging or while talking.
- The front camera is not upto the mark, so selfie lovers may not find it useful.
- The display resolution is not that great.
The Lenovo A2010 Black was launched to bridge the gap between the latest technology and a price sensitive Indian consumer. This dual sim smartphone offers connectivity options like 4G, 3G, GPRS, Wi-Fi, micro USB, GPS, GPRS, Bluetooth among others. It is also equipped with a 2,000mAh Li-Ion battery, capable of rendering long hours of talktime. Such features make it a perfect entry level Android phone. This 4.5 inch smartphone is an innovative device which comes at an affordable price.