Lava Iris X9 White
- The screen size is the first thing you'll be amazed with when holding the phone in your hand for the first time. It is a 5.5" 720p IPS panel that has outstanding viewing angles.
- Both the cameras on the Lava Iris X9 have been upgraded and improved as well. The 13 megapixel primary camera takes vivid photographs with appropriate sharpness and color composition. The front 8 megapixel camera also takes remarkable selfies.
- Android 5.0 Lollipop out of the box is a really smart move made by Lava and moreover, the device is most likely to get the Android Marshmallow update real soon.
- The X9 also comes with a 2500mAh battery. You get a full day backup with more than a quarter of it remaining at the end of the day even when hardcore gaming or browsing which adds to the list of reasons why the Lava Iris X9 is a 'bang for the buck' smartphone.
- Doesn't have 4G LTE connectivity.
- The processing power however is a bit low. The 1.3 GHz quad-core unit does a good job for the normal functioning of the device, but you'll encounter noticeable lags when playing graphic intensive games or doing heavy multitasking.
The Iris X9 is a decent looking smartphone that has everything you look for in a budget friendly device. It's got the looks, can do everything you need it to and above all that, you get to experience Android 5.0 Lollipop out of the box making it the most eligible smartphone in the budget segment.
The YU Yureka Plus is a worthy opponent of the Iris X9 as the features in the following Android smartphone are very similar to that of the X9 except for the front camera which is a 5 megapixel shooter and the screen resolution which is a full HD panel. The phone however is available on online shopping portals whereas you can get the X9 at your local mobile store.
|I observed Great phone at affordable price. In almost every aspect its fine like battery backup, touch, display etc. It supports dual SIM, no heating observed even after heavy use. Lollipop version with regular updates is there. Camera is awesome. Its just sleek, classy, elegant and sexy. I just love my phone.|