Lava Iris X5 Dual Sim Grey
- The Lava Iris X5 is powered by a 2100mAH lithium-ion that supports up to 4 hours of talk time and 200 hours of standby time on 3G networks and up to 6 hours of talk time and 200 hours of standby time on 2G networks.
- The 1.2 GHz quad-core processor paired with 1GB RAM, makes the X5 snappy and efficient for multitasking.
- This 5 inch smartphone supports GSM 900 / 1800 and HSDPA 2100 networks easily.
- This dual SIM smartphone features some added plus-points like a proximity Sensor and accelerometer.
- Incorporating a sleek design and a massive 5 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a 1280 x 720 pixel display resolution, it displays crystal clear images with sharp texting view.
- This 1 GB RAM smartphone comes with Google Android KitKat v4.4.2 OS and supports Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, bluetooth, GPS, FM radio and USB port.
- Featuring an 8MP rear camera with an LED flash and a 5MP front camera, the Lava Iris X5 allows users to capture mesmerizing snaps.
- The Android OS is not the latest version.
- Poor display pixel for 5 inch screen.
The Lava Iris X5 Dual Sim (White) is a low-budget dual SIM smartphone with an industry-proven design, 8MP camera, and 1GB RAM. It is an excellent choice for users with a limited budget. Even though it does not include the latest version of Android, this phone comes with the highest recommendation.