Kent Gold Optima 10 L Gravity UF Water Purifier
- Huge 10 L storage in a compact design. The lower tank of the Kent water purifier is narrow and has been designed in a way that it keeps its balance intact even if the surface is a bit tilted.
- Multi layer protection. The sediment activated carbon and stainless steel screen keep your family safe from all water borne diseases without killing the taste of water.
- The filter works up to 4000 L unlike various other purifiers that need filter changes frequently.
- Equipped with the latest spin welded membrane technology that increases the overall life of the filter. Both the buckets are also made out of unbreakable and spill proof ABS food grade plastic guaranteeing a durable and long lasting product.
- The one and only disappointment of this Kent water purifier is that the lower bucket has no base which means you'll have to arrange for a separate stand that you can place it on with the tap hanging outwards.
The Kent Gold Optima sure offers some advanced features for an entry level water purifier and has managed to win people's hearts all over the country because of its multi later water purification system and durability of the filter. It is the first of its kind UF water purifier with a gravity purification system that removes all kinds of bacteria and impurities at the molecular level, keeping you and your family healthy.
The Eureka Forbes Aquasure Shakti is another entry level water purifier that can store 15 liters of water and is USEPA registered. At 2.6 kilos, the Aquasure Shakti is lighter than the Kent Gold Optima that weighs 3.56 kilos but the filter of the purifier however lasts only 1500 liters which is not the case with Kent.