Kaff KC 70 GBK 3 Burner Gas Stove Black
- This gas stove lets you cook 3 different dishes at a time with proper care. The auto ignition is an excellent feature by Kaff that lets you start the cooking process when you are all set which ultimately prepares the food faster.
- It has a very stylish exterior. The hardened glass on the top and brass burners give the GBK 3 burner gas a very classy look and also adds to the look of your kitchen as well.
- It comes with an easy to understand user manual. Kaff has kept the the box contents extremely simple and the user manual simplest so that people can immediately install the burner without any complications.
- It does not take too much of your kitchen space. The burner is just 70 cm in length and is very compact for a 3 burner cooktop.
- This Kaff cooktop has spill proof glass. Forget scrubbing the gas stove for hours to remove that one little stain and bring home the stylish KC 70 GBK 3 burner gas stove, which can be cleaned with a water based solution in seconds.
- It has very pointed edges that could hurt you sometimes. It wont be much of a problem if you avoid keeping things close to the corners.
A perfect blend of looks and durability, the Kaff 3 burner stove is a wonderful deal. The metal knobs also increase the overall life of the burner and rotate smoothly. The main highlight of the burner is its toughened jet black spill proof glass.
The Bajaj CGX-9 3 burner gas stove has a lightweight metal body and comprises of 360 degree rotating swivel knobs that can be rotated both ways. The toughened black glass sits on the top housing 3 brass burners that auto ignite. The gas stove weighs only 5 kilograms. The burner comes with 2 years of warranty on all parts and leaves no reason why one should not buy it.