Intex Aqua 4G Plus White
- The Intex Aqua 4G Plus has an upgraded 2300mAH lithium-polymer battery that allows 8 hours of talk time, 210 hours of standby time allowing full days of usage.
- The 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 quad core processor paired with Mediatek MT6735 chipset and the multi-functional Google Android v5.0 (Lollipop) OS makes this 2GB RAM smartphone snappy and smooth for heavy multitasking.
- Incorporating stylish looks, the phone has an impressive 5 inch IPS capacitive touchscreen with 16.7M color support and 294 ppi pixel density offering exceptional picture quality and excellent readability.
- It measures 14 x 0.9 x 7.1 cm and weighs 136 grams that make it lightweight and slim to carry it comfortably in your hand or pocket.
- The 4G smartphone supports GSM, 3G, HSDPA, and 4G LTE networks for lag free browsing and gaming.
- Loaded with ergonomic features, it also comes with accelerometer, proximity sensor, gravity sensor, ambient light sensor and FM radio.
- The 5 inch smartphone boasts of 13 MP rear camera with auto focus, geo tagging, face detection, ouch focus, night vision, multi-shot, panorama shot, and 5MP front facing camera to capture brighter, sharper and intense selfies.
- In terms of connectivity, the 4g smartphone supports features wi-fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, USB port, Bluetooth and GPS.
- This smartphone is backed by 1 year manufacture warranty.
- Low capacity battery for a 5 inch smartphone that cannot sustain multitasking throughout the day
- Low resolution display for 5inch screen.
The Intex Aqua 4G Plus (White) is a low-cost smartphone with top-end hardware, lag-free software, many user-friendly features, excellent camera quality and personalization capabilities. Overall, high- performance 4G smartphone, it makes good buy for users with a limited budget.