InFocus F110 Dual Sim Grey
- Endowed with a sleek design and hard press keys, this phone looks very elegant and stylish.
- The 1.8-inch display screen is color compatible and has a resolution of 128 X 160 pixels. This makes for a decent display that adds to the phone's look.
- Powered by Spreadtrum 6531DA processor that works in sync with 32 MB RAM, look forward to an efficient performance with this low budget phone. Watching videos and playing music does not cause any lagging issues.
- With an internal memory of 32 MB, there is enough space to store phone numbers, messages and media files. Thanks to the presence of a microSD card slot, the memory space can be expanded to a maximum of 32 GB.
- The Bluetooth compatibility allows for quick transferring of data to and from other Bluetooth enabled devices.
- This Dual SIM phone is powered by a 1000 mAH battery and offers a decent talk time.
- Connecting to the internet is made possible with the 2G compatibility.
- The images and videos shot using the 0.8 MP primary camera appear very grainy and unclear.
- The display is too small to view images in high-quality.
Extremely affordable and easy to operate, InFocus F110 is an excellent choice for people who are looking for a budget friendly and highly functional phone. Decent display, efficient performance, expandable memory space, decent talk time, internet connectivity and Bluetooth compatibility make for a good deal. However the primary camera is not very good.