Hawkins Miss Mary 2.5 L Pressure Cooker
- The Miss Mary pressure cooker is ideal for faster and healthier cooking because it is made of aluminium, which does not react with the food.
- Aluminium is also very durable, so these pressure cookers will easily last for few years.
- The cover of this Hawkins pressure cooker has an integrated whistle that fits tightly and holds the steam.
- The lid is also tight fitting, which helps to seal all the flavours of the dish.
- This pressure cooker is also very easy to maintain, because aluminium is impervious to stains. It is easy to wash the stains off with just cold running water and dishwashing soap. For hard stains, all you need to do is soak the cooker in warm soapy water for some time.
- This Hawkins pressure cooker has a non-induction base, so it is ideal for use on gas stoves.
- It has ergonomically designed Bakelite handles, which last longer, and make it easier to handle this cooker.
- It comes with a five-year manufacturer warranty.
- The surface scratches easily, so one needs to be careful while handling this pressure cooker.
- It comes with a non-induction base, so it cannot be used on an induction cook top.
The Hawkins Miss Mary 2.5l pressure cooker is an ideal choice for Indian kitchens and cooking. It is solid and sturdy, and is ideal for a small family. Because it is made from aluminium, the food that is cooked in this pressure cooker is healthy and fresh. This Hawkins pressure cooker is also easy to maintain and handle, and would be an excellent addition to any kitchen.