Hawkins Miss Mary 1.5 L Pressure Cooker
- Endowed with an appealing look, this pressure cooker is a perfect amalgamation of style and functionality.
- Designed using hard anodised aluminium, this is entirely safe for cooking purposes. You don't have to worry about induced toxicity in the food.
- The handle is resistant to heat which makes it easy to deal with this cooker even when it is hot.
- Even distribution of heat is guaranteed which ensures consistent cooking.
- The lid has been specially designed to hold in the steam, thus creating perfect pressure, which enhances the speed of cooking and thus reduces the cooking time up to 46% in comparison to other kitchen appliances.
- This Hawkins cooker has a base thickness of 3.25 mm, which ensures that the food does not stick to the bottom.
- The quick and easy release of the steam is possible with the Fingertip Steam Release system.
- The induction base of the cooker makes it possible to use it on gas stoves, hobs and halogen cooktops.
- For the first time users, securing the lid may seem little difficult.
Miss Mary Hawkins pressure cooker is a perfect cooking partner that is sure to quicken up the cooking pace, thereby helping you save time and fuel. Non-toxic and durable, this Hawkins cooker definitely offers value for money. Securing the lid correctly may seem to be a challenge for new users. However, this cannot be considered to be a drawback.