Hawkins J57 Miss Mary 5 Litre Pressure Cooker
- The Bakelite Handles do not heat up while cooking, making it easier to use the pressure cooker.
- It is pretty easy to clean and maintain.
- The material used in the cooker is non-toxic and hence, it does not react with the food.
- The specially designed inner lid guarantees for the highest level of safety while cooking.
- It has a low price in comparison to its features.
- It does not leak at all.
- The capacity of 5L might seem to be a bit less for some users.
- It is not easily portable due to its heavy aluminum build.
Hawkins is a household name, and is trusted all over the world. You can rely on this ISI certified Hawkins J57 Miss Mary 5 Litre Pressure Cooker to provide you with a safe and easy cooking experience. You can cook a wide variety of food items like vegetables, rice and different types of meats in this Hawkins pressure cooker. The capacity of 5L is sufficient to feed a family of 5-6 people.The cooker also includes a strong Bakelite handle which provides a cool and sturdy grip while cooking. It also comes with a warranty of 5 years. Overall, with its unique design, the cooker is really easy, comfortable, and safe to use.
- Hawkins Miss Mary Aluminum Pressure Cooker, 7 Litres comes with same specifications which are found in Hawkins J57 Miss Mary 5 Litre Pressure Cooker. The only difference is in the capacity of the cooker. The former is ideal for those who have to cook for more people.
- Hawkins Contura 3L Pressure Cooker might not have a cooking capacity like Hawkins J57 Miss Mary, but it is highly portable in addition to being super sturdy and safe.