Eureka Forbes AquaSure Amrit with Kitanu Magnet Water Purifier
- Made using food-grade plastic, the purified water will not get contaminated and will be safe for consumption.
- With a 9 litre top tank capacity and 11 litre bottom tank capacity, you will always have a ready supply of pure water at your disposal.
- The Kitanu Magnet ensures that all the disease causing germs are removed from the water, thus making it pure and safe for all.
- Forget about the energy bills or power cuts as the purifier is able to water purifier is able to work electricity.
- This purifier does not need a steady supply of water which makes it an ideal choice for homes which experience water scarcity.
- Since Eureka Forbes water purifier does not make use of any chemicals for purification, the purified water is completely safe for drinking as well as cooking.
- Endowed with a natural shut-off feature, the non-electric purifier automatically shuts off after the completion of the purification process.
- The purification process is a bit slow. This means if you forget to refill the top can, you would have to wait for some time before you get purified water.
- The purification cartridges need to be changed after every 750 litres which seems to be a cumbersome task.
The Kitanu Magnet feature in this Eureka Forbes water purifier supplies healthy and safe drinking water. The capacity of 20 litres is quite good for a family of 4. Additionally its capability to work without electricity and continuous water supply ensures that you never run out of pure water. Economically priced and endowed with some impressive features, this water purifier is a perfect buy for all homes.