Butterfly Standard ILC 5L Aluminium Pressure Cooker
- The Butterfly Pressure Cooker is made of sturdy and long-lasting aluminium that is lightweight for handling.
- High heat conduction capacity of the cooker reduces the amount of fuel consumed and heats the cookware uniformly for efficient cooking.
- Food-grade aluminium body permits cooking for food directly in the cooker and ensures that the food cooked is healthy and hygienic.
- Induction base of the cookware is resistant to peeling and permits it to be used on regular as well as induction cooktops. This makes the cooker versatile for use at home and when camping.
- Five litre capacity permits cooking main dishes for a large family as well as side dishes for additional guests.
- Weight set is precision designed for optimal regulation of steam pressure.
- Safety features, including inner lid-type, of the cooker ensure no mishaps occur in the kitchen.
- Handle is easy to grip for added convenience when handling the cooker.
- Highest base thickness ensures that the cooker lasts long and cooks food without burning it.
- The cooker does not come with separators, which can be bought separately.
The Butterfly Pressure Cooker is suitable for a modern family for its adequate 5-litre capacity, induction compatibility, and sturdy construction. Its easy-to-grip handle, safety features, inner lid, and lightweight construction make the cookware more convenient to use.