BlackBerry Passport White
- At a thickness of 9.3 mm and weighing 194 grams, this smartphone may initially come across as a bulky device, but on regular use doesn't pose much problem in terms of portability.
- It features a Corning Gorilla Glass v3.0 protection, which safeguards the phone against scratches and fingerprints.
- It runs on latest Blackberry 10.3 operating system, which gives you ample opportunity to try out the latest updates.
- At 13MP, the camera on this smartphone comes with optical image stabilization to help you capture blur free and sharp images.
- The camera also offers other features like geo-tagging, HDR, face detection and LED flash for low light photography.
- It boasts of massive 32GB internal memory, which is expandable up to 64GB with the help of a microSD card.
- The Blackberry Passport has a mighty 3450 mAh Li-Po battery, which gives up to 23 hours of talk time on 3G, and 444 hours of standby time on 3G.
- It has connectivity options like GPS/ AGPS, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, GLONASS, Wi-Fi hotspot, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, 3G and Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac dual bands.
- The Blackberry Passport has a non-removable battery, which may be an issue during accidental damages or battery replacement.
Ideal for professionals, the Blackberry Passport is packed with superb features that enhance usability and productivity. If you are looking for a versatile phone with QWERTY keypad and all the classic Blackberry features, then this is just the right device for you.