Bajaj TC 2007 34-Litre Air Cooler
- The highly efficient Bajaj Air Cooler is useful in coastal areas and in all climatic conditions.
- Its Chill-trap technology gives the cooler an average air throw rate of 1200 cubic meter/hour, which is adequate to cool a typical office or bedroom of 150 square-feet area.
- Four-way deflection technology ensures that cool air spreads throughout the room evenly.
- Thermally re-engineered plastic body of the cooler is rust and impact-resistant thus making it quite durable.
- The 34-litre water tank volume reduces water-refilling frequency- a feature particularly useful during the nights.
- Water level indicator present on the front panel indicates when a refill is required.
- Speed blower control enables manual control of air throw speed depending on the cooling requirements and room size.
- Special ice box allows you to add ice to improve cooling.
- Dust-protection screen prevents dust entry into the cooler thereby keeping the air it throws clean and reducing cleaning requirements.
- Stylish appearance of the unit blends well with a contemporary office or home.
- Cooler operation can seem noisy, particularly during night time.
- The unit occupies floor space, which may be a constraint in small rooms.
The Bajaj Air Cooler TC 2007 is a stylish, sturdy, and efficient device to have in a home or office during the summer season as it cools the room evenly, works on inverter power, and its portability make it a worthy purchase.