Bajaj Popular ACE Induction Cooker
- This is capable of resisting thermal shock and magnetic radiation alike, thus ensuring it will not stop working suddenly.
- This will automatically shut off after a minute in the event that it does not recognize a cooking vessel.
- It is compatible with most forms of induction cookware.
- The buttons are very responsive. They will work quickly with just a light tough, thus ensuring that they will stay active and functional for as long as possible without worrying about delays in trying to get enough heat ready.
- The buttons on the cooker are rather small. Plenty of precision is needed to ensure that the right buttons can be chosen.
- While it does cook evenly, it takes a while for the induction cooktop to get to its desired temperature.
- Not all cookware items are supported by this Bajaj induction cooker. Trial and error may be required to see what can work.
The Bajaj Popular ACE induction cooker will help you out as it can easily be placed on top of a counter and can be used to heat up all sorts of food. This is useful for all food options and will not take too much time for you to work with.