Bajaj Majesty ICX 12 Induction Cooker
- This uses a special sensor on its locking feature to ensure that it will not activate unless a proper utensil is added on top of it. This ensures that the induction cooktop will not start up with nothing on it.
- The buttons on the bottom part are clearly labelled.
- The black body on this Bajaj Majesty induction cooker is bold and will fit in well with most other appliances or counter top surfaces in a home.
- The ceramic surface also administers heat as evenly as possible.
- The buttons in the middle are rather small.
- The display can be hard to read at times as it does not light up all too well.
- Not all utensils can work on this cooker. It can take cast iron frying pots and stainless steel jugs but the user will have to test this out with many items to see what can actually be supported.
This Bajaj induction cooker will help you out with cooking all sorts of foods as evenly as possible. It is not only efficient and easy to use but it also offers a great setup that lets you quickly set the right temperatures for all of your foods. When used properly, you will get a great cooking setup that is easy to follow and enjoy right on your own countertop.